Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Angst angst

Cherie, Ching and Val are at OBS this week. I miss them already. ): The class feels so empty. Ohwells, on a brighter note, it's only four more days. Tests and homework this week are hell. I'm considering dropping Literature. Hmm. And I wish cheer would get the "green light" soon, so we can get started!

Rantings ahead.

I can't stand it when people put words into others' mouths. It's so sickening and intolerable. Arrgh. I bet you'd like it if someone did it to you and gave others a wrong impression. I'm sorry, I just can't friggin stand it, after what Sarah told me today. If you can't keep your mouth shut, limit yourself to talking solely about yourself, don't bitch and drag others in. I seriously know now, why I tolerate you. It's because of your bestfriend, whom on a total opposite note, I like very much.

Sorry, Aiwei.


PUMP IT! HAHA(: THRILLER, OH GOODNESS. LAUGHS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home